Featured cabinet:Lexington Oyster With Gray Trace Birch.
AboutKoch Cabinets proudly offers six popular door styles in the Express Series. With a large variety of wood materials and finish options at an attractive price level, you will find cabinetry to decorate any room in your home. For a complete listing of standard sizes available please contact us.
- ½" particle board sides, tops, and bottoms with maple print interior.
- ½" particle board backs with maple print interior, eliminating the need for hang rails.
- ¾" particle board shelving with Maple print on both sides and one edge. All shelves are adjustable, with base cabinets having 1/2 depth shelves supported by shelf clips.
- Unexposed ends will be maple print. Two options for exposed ends: a. Printed, matching wood grained ends, that are closely matcing in color to the face frame and doors. Note: If this option (printed ends) is ordered the entire kitchen will be printed ends. b. Upgrade to: 1/4" MDF veneered skin is available.
- Doors will be ¼" Veneered Flat panel doors or 9/16" veneered raised panel doors with hardwood stiles and rails.
- ¾" Hardwood face frames and drawer fronts with glued and screwed joints.
- ½" Plywood drawer box with Maple wood grained printed sides and ¼" bottom with maple print interior. Standard drawer guide is 75# epoxy coated, self adjusting side mount, 3/4 extension. Drawer upgrade options: a. Dovetail drawer with side mount 3/4 extension drawer guide. b. Dovetail drawer guide with softclose undermount 7/8 extension drawer guide.
- Blum one piece, 6 way adjustable concealed hinges.
- 3/4" Hardwood face frames with glued and pocket screwed joints.
About this cabinet range
|Range||Koch Cabinets - Express Series|
|Quality||Basic to Standard|
Compare styles in our cabinet showroom
How to start with this cabinet
Compare multiple cabinet ranges. Use your time wisely on your weekend to cover more ground comparing cabinet styles from multiple local suppliers in one place. Visit our showroom in Glenview to see our lifesize displays and product samples (from basic to full custom cabinets) that we source directly from local suppliers at wholesale prices to save you time and money.
Get a free 3D design of your space. Avoid space issues with off-the-shelf cabinets in pre-built sizes and get a perfect fit using accurate 3D plans from our design team. Our no obligation free estimates will help you visualize your ideas and understand the best value for your cabinet choices.
Hire contractors to save you a lot of time. Remodeling is complex, requiring many contractors working together to complete the job flawlessly. Glenbrook Remodeling can take care of EVERYTHING… from design and local materials to installation. Be confident your project will be organized, completed on time and on budget with our expert installation team taking care of all the details.
What homeowners say about our cabinets
Saved Me Money with Better Cabinets
Whether you are DIY, already have a contractor, or need complete remodeling services, you still need great cabinets right?
We stock cabinets from a refined collection of beautiful locally made cabinets including fully customized premium solutions down to competitively priced imported ranges, (like the big box stores offer). You're guaranteed to find the unique look you are after. Visit our showroom in Glenview and speak with our designers, or contact us to get started on your project.
Alex Gherghiceanu - Owner
Glenbrook Remodeling Kitchen & Bath Showroom