Glenbrook Remodeling is a member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI), an organization of high-quality remodeling industry professionals. Its members are committed to integrity, high standards, professional education and market recognition.
Why use a NARI Remodeler
Not all remodelers are created equal: NARI remodelers are experienced, trusted, qualified, ethical and dependable business owners who will get your project done right—obtaining the proper permits, carrying the proper insurances, following the local codes and designing innovative solutions to renovate your home.
NARI members belong to a strong network of experienced, well-trained remodeling professionals who observe high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility in the conduct of their business.
When you work with a NARI Professional, you are working with a full-time, dedicated remodeling professional who has experience and voluntarily adheres to NARI’s strict Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice. NARI’s screening process offers this assurance. NARI members:
- include professional remodeling contractors, product manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, trade publications, utilities and lending institutions that have been in business for a minimum of one year.
- carry all licensing and insurances required by the state.
- hold themselves to the highest industry standards in terms of ethics and business operations, knowledge, reputation, and quality of production.
- have access to the latest information in the industry through publications, educational programs, educational seminars and conferences.
- committed to enhancing the professionalism of the remodeling industry and serving as an ally to you, the homeowner.
Visit our listing on the NARI website.