Prior to your remodel, ask yourself these questions:
- What type of Materials should I keep in mind?
- What type of quality am I looking for when deciding on the Materials, Finishes, & Labor?
- Do I want to spend my budget on instant gratification (knowing I may later spend more time & money) ? or do I want to invest in a longer ROI Return On Investment/Enjoyment?
- Do I want Quality or Do I want Quantity?
- In order to justify my Investment, within what budget range do I need to stay within?
These basic questions will help shape and dictate the design and feasibility of your overall remodel.
Refresh, Rejuvenate, Remodel, Is our motto!
In being mindful of the questions mentioned above, Through our motto we are able to help balance out your budget with the right amount of labor and the quality of materials & finishes you are looking to obtain. – Click Here for Full Kitchen Remodel Pricing Guideline – Click Here for Full Bathroom Remodel Pricing Guideline
What do I do if my budget is insufficient?
We can help you to control the overall cost of your remodeling project by providing alternative suggestions, such as simplifying the design & or recommending more budget-friendly finishes & materials.
Contact us today and let us to help guide you with your next full kitchen or full bathroom remodel!