Cheers to Referral Rewards from Glenbrook Remodeling!
Glenbrook Remodeling's Referral Rewards Program
Our clients tell us good contractors are hard to find. If you enjoyed working with Glenbrook Remodeling, tell your friends! Referring your friends to a remodeling company you know and trust is a great way to help them find a good, reliable contractor for their home remodeling project. Getting a referral from a friend can help make their search for a trusted home remodeling partner easier, because you are sharing your stamp of approval. Plus, when you refer with Glenbrook Remodeling, you get rewarded.
How It Works
Getting referral rewards with Glenbrook Remodeling is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. You tell your friends
about Glenbrook Remodeling.
2. They hire Glenbrook Remodeling,
& we complete a project for them.
3. You get a $500 Visa gift card!
Share Glenbrook with Your Friends Now
The Fine Print
- All current and past clients of Glenbrook Remodeling are eligible to participate as referrers.
- Referrals must be new customers who have not previously used Glenbrook Remodeling for any remodeling project.
- Both the referrer and the referred customer must be at least 18 years old and legal residents of Illinois.
- Each successful referral that results in a completed remodeling project will earn the referrer a $500 Visa gift card.
- “Completed remodeling project” is defined as any project exceeding $20,000 in total contract value and is fully paid for upon completion.
- There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make.
- Referrers can submit referrals by:
- Providing the referred customer’s name and contact information to Glenbrook Remodeling via phone, email, or contact form on our website.
- The referred customer must clearly state that they were referred by you when contacting Glenbrook Remodeling for a project estimate.
Payment of Rewards:
- Visa gift cards will be mailed to the registered address of the referrer within 30 days of the referred customer’s project completion and final payment.
- Glenbrook Remodeling reserves the right to withhold any reward if the referral or project completion is found to be fraudulent or in violation of this policy.
- In the event that multiple referrals are received for the same customer, the first referral submitted will be considered the valid referral.
- Referrals for existing projects or projects already in progress will not be eligible for rewards.
- Referrals for projects completed within the past 12 months will not be eligible for rewards.
- Employees of Glenbrook Remodeling and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in this program.
Changes to Policy:
- Glenbrook Remodeling reserves the right to modify or terminate this program at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on our website and communicated to participants via email.
- For any questions regarding this program, please contact Glenbrook Remodeling at (847) 729-4278 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By participating in this program, you agree to the terms and conditions of this policy.